Monday 13 February 2017

Wema Sepetu speaks for the first time since rumande


Wema Sepetu is grateful to all the people who were with him shoulder to shoulder since ashikiliwe custody following the first mentioned on the list of the Regional Commissioner of Dar es Salaam for business people linked to the use of drugs.





Virtue was out on bail of 5 million last week after upgrading the dock at the magistrate court in Dar es Salaam Magistrate where he recited three charges including a torsion diagnosed with cannabis.

"Me and my family we would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to all who have collaborated with us for the property in the state and we were going through this difficult time," he wrote on Instagram.

"I know many of you are praying for me growing up, I appreciate your prayers as prayers and helped me by giving me strength when I was in a very difficult time in my life. I want to thank my fans all over the world to believe in me and stand by me in this period, also would like to thank all my fellow artists, "aneongeza.

"Thank you for my lawyer Alberto Sando to kunisimamia to be with me shoulder to shoulder this difficult time. I pray to God to give you the same spirit of defending the weak. Thank you very much. The family of the late Mzee Issac Sepetu we say thank you. "