Tuesday 28 February 2017

Baraka describes Him king of hip hop Bongo

Artist Baraka The Prince has opened and said rapper Eyes from Lord Black, who is also an artist who is under his management the king of hip hop Bongo.


Baraka The Prince
 
Baraka The Prince said that through the period of Planet Bongo of EATV and said artists who have 'diss' he supervise Lord Eyes in his work are those who fear the arrival of the rapper in the music and say these people have to know the power of the Lord Eyes so kinawatisha see now returns.
"Apart from me doing business with Lord Eyes I am her fan number one, I listen to dance her so much that you see is a dance very strict said relatives fault management only of his work, I have heard there are not 'diss' Lord Eyes supervised his work and I nachoweza say they are fearful they know Lord Eyes has a great talent so they began to fear I Eyes I see Lord is the king of hip hop Bongo "said Baraka The Prince