Tuesday 21 February 2017

Fid Q shoots back Young Killer After Being told Does not know Ku-freestyle.

In working on the story came out and spread rapidly to include this network of Young Killer stating that he had never accepting Rapa Fid Q in the tearing down of independent fashion 'freestyle'



On his quotation has said he made as East Africa Radio Young Killer said >> 'I never accept Fid Q for' free style 'cause I've never seen doing it, but I've ever seen them doing fashion loose I love so much Nikki parody, GodZillah with the late Albert Mangwea'

After these words DizzimOnline imemtafuta Fid Q himself and accepts describe >> 'I'll have one weekend to make nimuite its operations here at home and then call her freestyle as Buku this out as I muwashia camera and set the event live on instagram'.