Tuesday 14 February 2017

Rayvanny describes Him TZ his one artist who longs to make him kolabo


Artist music from WCB, Rayvanny has claimed the artist group Black Joh Makini is an artist who longs to make him kolabo.




Speaking to Bongo5 this week, Rayvanny has claimed yet to speak to the rapper, who has done well with the song 'Wire'.

"Bongo there are many artists who I'd make them kolabo but saying nimseme nawish one who would make him something is Joh Makini," said Rayvanny. "I accept very Joh and see if there is something chaajabu will happen if I made him kolabo"

The singer, who is doing well and kolabo the song 'Juso' he Favorite Guest Appearance by Queen Darleen, has claimed he has not yet held talks with Joh Makini about kolabo it.

"I still have not said Joh Makini, but I think the time you arrive everything will be done. Everything will be known then but if I met him I want to do something very different, "said Rayvanny.