Saturday 25 February 2017

Twitter for John Legend is applied insult Trump, asks for pleasure, why ilidukuliwa


They are not just brains even before the theft of social networks lies the stars! This Friday John Legend had seen the fire after his Twitter account stolen and begin to abuse, including insulting President Donald Trump.





One of the messages opostiwa account the time taken was written, "I can not stand by and be silent. @reakDonaldTrump you're a bi * ch ass nigga and if I see you, I'm Stopping your shit you Fu * kin cheetah. "

But the singer has finally managed to liberate its accounts and decide apology from what kilichofanyiaka. John via the network writes:

Someone just hacked my account. I'm back. My hacker was vulgar and kinda hilarious. I'll try to be funnier from now on so he will not feel the need to ghost write for me. I would never threaten violence to the President. No matter how much I wish he would go away. I would not call him a Cheeto Because I enjoy Cheetos. I did call him Liar-In-Chief. Then my hacker Took over to do the angrier John version of it all. My hacker's assessment of my endowment was confusing. Big in the tweet about Hillary. Small in the bio. Make up your mind, the hacker.