Tuesday 14 February 2017

Rich explains why Mavoko does not like to expose its affairs shall ndaoni

Music artist and father of one child, Rich Mavoko has claimed in his musical life has no reason to kumwanika his girlfriend in social networks.



The WCB singer who does well with the song 'Kokoro' was they associate Diamond, has claimed he is not a person to declare his affairs on networks like other artists.

"I have a partner with a child but I will not only kuwaanika dissidents," said Rich Mavoko. "Maybe some time yet I can not say that I will not post my darling Instagram in all my life but my fans know Richard is the kind of person, so let's continue to look at Rich Mavoko to the eye,"

Each artist has said how he can combine aspects of its relations with the music but he can not do so because everything is independent.

The singer also urged fans of his music stay tuned for production new work which will include new global kolabo.