Monday 13 February 2017

TID admit being a victim of drugs, pledges kuacha


Hitmaker of Zeze, Khalid Mohamed known as TID, has admitted that one of the stars affected by drug use.





Speaking today at a conference organized by the governor of Dar es Salaam, Paul Makonda attended by various leaders, TID has said he is willing to change.

"I've been the victim of a drug, I came as a young man who lost the way past. I was wrong to my family, my mother, friends and society in general, please forgive me. I am prepared to support this war, the animal I have decided, "said the singer.

"Nobody knows how many have passed to arrive here, should I need a stronger dollar. Sometimes in life you can only mess up, you can try again, "he added.

TID has claimed that they are aware they began to sense that he would be a 'snitch' to the governor and he might mention many, but said drugs are the scourge of civil war arises stripes.

Amewapongeza President Magufuli and Makonda to awaken young people to abandon the use and trade it, saying "even the government is ready kumtokeza this devil 'this promising' Sitorudi back at all."