Tuesday 14 February 2017

Nikki parody called TA expression on his song 'I am sorry JK'


Artist of hip hop parody Nikki has claimed he has received notice of a call by the National Arts Council 'TA' for a chat about his song called 'I am sorry JK'.




Rapper claimed that he was called from February 9 but was too late to receive information to be traveled for the funeral of his mother immensely.

Nikki via his Instagram has issued this report

Salaam Tanzania, Africa and the world!
Today I am required to report on 02/13/2017 BASATA offices where they claim they sent me a message over 3 days back but I had perhaps because the air disaster onipata, the following message was sent to yesterday on 09.02.2017 by ordinary telephone msg of cell where
The message said "Good evening Please come without missing BASATA 10.02.2017 o'clock tomorrow to discuss the future of your song" I AM SORRY JK "
I asked to report today following the delayed arrival of the message.
What do you think will happen? Mi do not know I know about it rejects calls Itika word.
Thank you and God bless you all.
#TagWaTanzania
#TagWaTanzania #TAGVIUMBEHAIWOTE #TAGVIUMBEHAIWOTE