Friday 24 February 2017

If someone provoked me to sign WCB, does not know my business - Rich Mavoko


Kokoro vocalist, Rich Mavoko has claimed that as yet there are people who see his decision to kusainishwa and the Diamond label, WCB is humble because he is a great artist, you do not know his business.





"I have many things point to meet someone else behind the scenes does not see," the singer told a session of the Gaz Gaz By Salama Jabir.

"Tunashoot, we offer video, we release Required dance, I draw the membrane and be firm tabu.Mtu who says I stoop to join WCB's career did not know my business," he added.

Rich was sainishwa and WCB last year to relinquish his first single, STAY Story.

On the other hand, Rich claimed that unless he makes music will be writing some poems that Tanzania has a serious shortage of writers Bongo Flava.