Wednesday 15 February 2017

Aunt Ezekiel explains something very kilimuumiza on its relations with Mose Iyobo

Artist of the film, who is the mother of one child, Aunt Ezekiel on the eve of Valentine's Day open and talk about something that kilimuuza in its relations with Mose Iyobo.




Bongo5 Speaking last night at the Valentine's Day show organized by Irene Uwoya, Aunt has claimed something that was troubling are being told to cut it out of the loins.

"In fact there are many things happening in the relationship, but I did nothing that was Unaniumiza if people tell me I'm from romantic and off the reins, I was pained to tell for sure," said Aunt Ezekel "But then I became a wonder they who claim to come from and cut off his hips and began to send messages Mose that they want, but I'm glad I am now desperate to Moses and we love each other very much, "

The actor has claimed he has endured many until now where he enjoyed his life as Mose Iyobo who are Dansa's Diamond Platnumz.