Sunday 19 February 2017

All Things Publicly ==> Wolper Afichua Radical Kulewa Pati of Chillan


AFTER being 'topic' in celebration of the 40 child Randomly Abdul 'Diamond', held recently Chillan, Actor Jacqueline Wolper has emerged and said all his life he had never drunk.



Despite appearing to lose balansi to fi hear the point of collapse while Leave people who bruise wi fi it, Zarinah Hassan Zari 'The Boss Hassan Zari' The Boss Lady 'amount of people believe that the words yaliyomtoka not yadhamiria but alcohol, Wolper said that day was drunk and chokiongea meant.

"Although I hit, but that day I had never drunk and drunk. It said that I intended to mean people have been crushed to edit his photos Zari something that is not true and I must nimtetee the wife of the boss of my husband, "said Wolper