Saturday 25 February 2017

TID accuse Steve Nyerere, is accused of having received 2 million RC Makonda


Veteran music artist Khalid Mohamed 'TID' has promised to take action against people who spread information have been given money by the Regional Commissioner of Dar es Salaam Paul Makonda like a shadow in the naming sekeseke involved with drugs.




The singer said she was a victim of illegal drugs and arrested for the crime of government use but decided to help him to make him turn away from those drugs as well as giving him the opportunity to educate young colleagues who are still in the disaster.

"People have much evidence as I Mh. Makonda has given me the money or I just talk? I want that I do not know Steve who who ... ..aseme that saw me receive the money without it I'll accuser, accuses the government, without evidence, this is a mistake that I can take somebody to court, "TID told during the Selekt the EATV.

Artist statement alleged that the money is given TID Steve Nyerere, via ringtones distributed since yesterday, showing a man who is supposed to be Steve Nyerere spoke to a person deemed to be the mother of the artist Wema Sepetu.