Tuesday 28 February 2017

Christian Bella fetches idea for this artist ..!


Artist Christian Bella has opened stating that often even the 'idea' of his music comes from the artist Chris Brown from the United States and say they are among the artists who listens too much of their work.


Artist's music bongo Fleva, Christian Bella
Christian Bella spoke to EATV has claimed that likes to listen to the very first work of Chris Brown is due to the fact that he loves the artist but also the other is due to their identical names.
"I tell the truth I do not have 'Role model' but I like good music but for our generation you look out I love so much Chris Brown and nasikiliza very much his work, because first we fit the names (CB) Christian Bella, Chris Brown, that is and I am Breezy similarly, ie family has flow Certain that I myself listened to hear the rest but even his ways too and feeling its naposikiliza tend zinanipa idea, zinanisaidia idea of ​​singing but you can not understand that there is flow Certain in my work through listen to Chris Brown's I can get "he said Christian Bella

Artist Chris Brown from the United States
In addition to the Christian Bella said artists of the band, an artist who accept and listen to his work is very Koffi Olomide, as he claimed the artist has done very much on dance music in DRC