Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wema Sepetu Harmorapa by day, 'I built my honor Usiniharibie sasa'


Harmorapa has entered the female toilet. Wema Sepetu has answered rapper who broke his sights on a message he wrote for the last week on the network Instagram was that he managed to get pretty delivers a marriage and meet every need.


Through the Internet the same time, Jane has appeared angered by the message and decided to write a letter about the young strong message that comes to speed.

Never hate anyone who struggled finding his providence that I also seek. But my little Harmorappa u are getting too much. Fought and how you want to send music to your name on BUT get me out of this. I respect as a fellow artist, but this bid notice to romantic and show a willingness to make some of the several things please tell me you think you mentor others, but I am not of that kind. Do not destroy my image I struggle for all time, not niharibie my honor I built my party CHADEMA ktk now, do not niharibie my family, my friends and am not niharibie for him. Childhood and ignorance are posted every waking images of women wherein they want or go out with * DO U THINK OF ME IS THAT KIND? * Usidharaulishe. I think there is a reasonable for you to look for another one BUT NOT FOR U * AM * and i hope you will give me my respect as dadaako, fellow artist lets STOP THERE * *