Wednesday 26 April 2017

Halima Mdee asks for forgiveness for the Speaker and Dr Kigwangalla

Kawe MP, Halima Mdee stood before parliament and apologize if it's a few weeks since atuhumiwe the offense of using dirty language to the Speaker of Parliament, Job Ndugai.

"Chairman on four fourth month when elections Iyala there matuklio that occurred yakanipelekea speak a language that cultural Parliament is not the same as the language points touched her honorable 

Speaker and honorable Kigwangalla in one way or another as an MP experienced I spent talking to apologize characters in INDIVIUAL capacity but also saw it wisely because the words I spoke in parliament but also to talk to beg from the venerable Speaker so I prayed this time specifically request the pleasure to 'honor and tell him I will not repeat, the speaker is my leader but also a citizen of the state of Kawe, "he apologized Mdee.

"So I have every reason yakuyazingatia these two seriously, so I apologized to him I apologized for Kigwangalla I apologized are absolutely Assembly, I apologized to the citizens of parliament Kawe who among you, you guys are among the constituents of Kawe and niwaaahidi only there were some Tanzania is the country I wakawanza apologized so I just promised me my parliamentary contributions will continue as usual but using the language of respect. "

MP gave a verbal language during the election of the Speaker of the Members of the East African Legislative Assembly held on April 4, 2017.