Friday 28 April 2017

I had been the day I could rap Nay - MLela


Actor of the film, Yusuf Vilela, has opened with the claim that, if he were able to rap the song would make Nay kumchana of traps.

The couple entered the crisis exchanged words online, after the Traps Nay artists claim that followed, including Lela resist foreign films are handicap.

Lela has urged Nay stop pursuits yasiyomhusu to continue its practice of singing or dwell angle.

"Well me and him we may not equal capacity and life perhaps because he sees it is already be satisfied, which is why I ask the bank to sow mutual respect. I will if I have to sing I entered the studio and I made a song kumchana but since our work is ziingiliani is why I insist ki Hip hop warn you enter the bank to mutual respect, sprinkled words words, "Lela ran the EATV Enewz period.

Moreover Vilela has denied the statement of the girl child and called Nay and turning the tablet by claiming the person praised very wet it may be found imemnyea's why he talked about.