Wednesday 26 April 2017

Game is lijakaa cool off, so do not make music this time - H.Baba





H Baba has opened because of the failure to relinquish a new dance for a long time.

Although the singer has made some kolabo and artists from outside the country, including the Congo DRC, has said he can not for the likes of now that its time to do so has not yet arrived.

"I linavyokwenda song based on the game, the game lijakaa cooled off now so I can give the song. Because it would be a good thing from time to time. I will give the song today and tomorrow will be disabled will benefit from it? I cost my going there I gharamikia Kinshasa flight tickets and hotel and everything may come to end up into the air? So I do not seek my good time to step dance, "said H Baba.

The artist added that, in his music, and management does not want to be pitied because a large percentage of them rely on the artist to work with them those