Friday 28 April 2017

Marriage Nuh Mziwanda reinstallation

It's only one day has passed since the Bongo star Fleva Nuh last child through Instagram account to post a picture of her baby blessed in his marriage, the couple allegedly entering into tension.

It is said to be the brother of Nuh last child had not ratified the marriage of their brother closed several months ago that Noah was converted to follow the religion of his wife where through U-Heard of XXL of Clouds FM April 28 2017 Announcer Soudy Brown has trapped the voice of the wife of Nuh last child speaking mother his son:

"I told you late mother, tell me '. And he knows that I have not been with his son, but he knows I have borne only by his son. On the wedding ceremony was not present, was at a funeral. The mother is an elder of the church, he wanted to go to church religious change is me. "- Mama ANYA