Thursday 27 April 2017

Daz Baba amgundua his wizard



Artist veteran hip hop, Daz Baba has claimed he has found something that kinamkwamisha fail to do as well as old.

Daz, who has never done well with many songs including 'Number 8', he told Bongo5 that investment in his musical work is something that kinamfelisha.

"I have something that kinanikwamisha video is currently severe. Because my songs are very strong and I've never done a bad job in my life, "said Daz. "If I get strict management to manage my music and I returned well in the investing game,"

He added, "I can not desperate yet still napambana know I have a chance to do well because everything I have in my music,"

Daz has claimed now seeks management that will oversee his music.

The rapper is one of the artists group Daz Nunda who performed well in the past.