Saturday 29 April 2017

Q Chief haphazard claims he does not want to sign any label Gitu

If it is 3 months from the Artist's music, Q Chief let his son with his former label, QS J Mhonda Entertainment, has not yet signed a contract with any label.

Q Chief with his former boss, QS Mhonda.
The singer, who is planning to relinquish his new song recently, has iamba Bongo5 that does not want haphazard signing a contract with any label.

"Thank God things are going well as outside of the label," said Q Chief. "I am most Label them in conversation and I thank God things are going well and I do not want haphazard bigger than any label only signing but later nijutie"

He added, "As you can see I'm still on my own, with my close people who helped me, but things are going. There is another label told me to do the work first and then see what about "

WCB's Diamond is one of the label that showed signs of taking the veteran singer.