Saturday 29 April 2017

Here Labor Tu, will later - Ray C

Veteran music artist, Ray C, has claimed now is fighting to make sure he does well in his music.
The singer, who had never done well in the past and the song 'Sweet Love', was silent on the music for a long time trying to quit using drugs that zlimuathiri significantly.

Speaking this week at a Bongo5 good health, Ray C has claimed he're thinking now his life is music and not love.

"I do not have a partner," said Ray C "Right now I think about my music I do not want to mingle with other things. My fans have long nipambania not in favor of my partner they want to work, good music, "

The singer, who is working under the Diamond Wasafi.Com Platnumz is doing well with her new song 'Unanimaliza'.

At some point the singer urged fans of his music stay tuned in favor of his new album.