Sunday 30 April 2017

Nay wa Mitego - Sipangiwi Sifundishwi Neither the talk.


Nay Fleva artist Bongo of traps has opened new to say he has no time to lose the fight and bongo artist 'movie' Yusuf Vilela as he exulted be pangiwi not taught thing he wants to talk.

Nay explained that after being told by Lela ajiheshimu and not interfere in the work of the people that are zimuhusu insisting that if he was singing, he would enter the studio that will ngeneze track kumchana but since their work is ziingiliani wanted to get into the bank wazichape they can kutengenezeana mutual respect and not to mere words .

"I am a father with children, I am a family man 'so' if you want to ask me something to put me and see people .... Usiniweka and people who see this is not quite the same. I am talking to bongo 'movie' All ... I I am 'free' so much I am free to talk anything ... I would like to speak the truth, you can refuse I chokiongea but a large percentage are aware I am talking about 'thats why' standing part speaking people know I speak what, that's why I've never twisted, I tend speaking 'straight' that is why there are people who believe in me too 'so' I pangiwi, I taught that this set offers this .... I do not have time to fight that is its very long ". Nay said the traps through eNewz period from EATV.

Similarly, Nay said the freedom that is qualifies to talk everything he trusted in his turn that lies right in the same period, while revealing some things that all he spoke on was urged fellow artists regardless of how they kavyolipokea so long as he murmured her.