Sunday 30 April 2017

PRESIDENT Magufuli forgive RESIDENTS OF LIVING

Moshi. President John Magufuli has told residents of the city in the State of Hai Bomang'ombe been pardoned.

She made the statement while in the province of Chadema Chairman, Freeman Mbowe after seeing some of the country as they hold the leaf of "Sale" which is used by locals to apologize.

Jani's very linaloheshimiwa and Chagga of the region, is that someone sent to someone who wronged and ask vanish, who requested through the leaf assumes no how.

"I thank all who have come to this tree leaves. I know what it means and I forgave them. I know and all you have to forgive me, "he said as he lauded President Magufuli.

Although the president did not specify the Magufuli chomkosea, but in the general election of October 2015, President Magufuli received 29,341 votes while his nearest rival, Edward Lowassa he received 49,125 votes.

"Tushikamane together to build our country. No Tanzanian who eat parties, Tanzanian wants to progress, wants hospitals, roads, wants to medicines, water electricity available, "said the President.

"This is what I'm here for you, I beg you to believe and my government are for a build Hai and Tanzania in general. Aika mae, Aikambe (Thank you), "stressed the President Magufuli.

Magufuli President used the opportunity to thank the residents of that State for the votes have stated is excessive and that zilimuwezesha as President and promised that he would bring progress regardless of the parties.

"I am very grateful niwaahidi I want to work and I will do all Tanzanians regardless of their political parties, regardless of their ethnicity, regardless of their religion no matter their shape," he said.