Wednesday 5 April 2017

Vanessa Mdee: Yes Every international Collabo means more money in the bank (Exclusive)


Vanessa Mdee said Collabo International is committed sends grace also to its bank account.


Lately he has heard on three tracks he zoshirikishwa and artists, including Orezi of Tay Grin Nigeria and Malawi.

He was responding to my question I lomuuliza, "Collabo these on your side in any way mean 'more money in the bank as well?

"Yeah definitely zinaamisha these Collabo more money in the bank," he said.

"Because if I Malawi I had never going to show now I shakaribishwa on numerous concerts so more money in the bank. With Nigeria, the day after tomorrow going to show Gidi Fest, the biggest concert I ever do but I am content more that are artists of Nigerians so songs become better known to many fans over there so definitely more money in the bank Because to me Every fan is a blessing and promote my music are conveyed around that even though I've never been to, "added Vanessa.

However Vanessa, said he ended up there, some are on their way.

"I want to tell pattack each country, within and out of Africa."