Monday 3 April 2017

Wolper AFUNGUKA, SAYS ALCOHOL IS ILIYOPMFANYA ANENEPE


There is a saying that says that "Artists are a mirror of society 'where they have been at the forefront to ensure the community follows the values, today April 3, 2017 I
found working on the story this star of Bongo movies Jackline Wolper, who on her Instagram warned young people to drink alcohol.

Wolper went further and advise young people who do not use alcohol abstain from it, Jackline Wolper tells us the reasons for writing it.

"I wrote about alcohol because I believe alcohol may have made me perhaps the dense kept from the beginning I was not drinking alcohol completely and I did not know something called alcohol and even someone was drinking, I am thinking about at all. So yes, I wrote as alcohol is not good for girls who are beginning to learn to brew and have their bodies just fine. Let them drink. "- Jackline Wolper.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!