Wednesday 5 April 2017

Victoria Kimani speaks styles and expense he uses all the time to keep yourself beautiful (Exclusive)


Victoria Kimani is among the beautiful music of Africa and that if it is then compared it to query the field is very hunted lions and wild. Unfortunately not all the lions are fortunate point in their territory.





I have talked to him exclusively about fashion and I've asked three questions:

1. Looking at your photos, especially on Instagram is easy to have an idea that Victoria spend a lot of money all the time to keep yourself beautiful. What is your budget for example in one week?

Well, new creativity is free, Actually I dont spend too much money on fashion, I get Many Things and design custom made myself Many Things

Translation: Creativity is free. In fact I do not spend much money on fashion. Finds made many things for me to formulate other things myself.



2. do you make they make up yourself?

Yes I do my own makeup Unless most of the time theres a major event to do, I ALSO do most of my own hair coloring and styling

Translation: Yes, many times I do my own make up unless there is a great event to attend. They also dyed my hair myself and fashion design



3. Whom did you not attracted to fashion?

I get inspiration from my music, It opens up my imagination to try and create That looks are unique to me. I try not to do something That other people have done Recently and I go out of my way to set trends Rather than follow. It is a challenge Truly Because there is nothinv new under the sun, BUT its a very big part of my brand to be original and open minded in my fashion and beauty.



Translation: He gets motivation from my music, it opened my consideration and try to create the appearance of special to me. I try not to do what others have done recently and went to make my own way rather than follow fashion. It's a challenge because there is no new thing under the sun but is an important part of my brand to be real and to be aware of my style and beauty.