Monday 3 April 2017

Rapper Big Sean I make a new record Detroit


Rapper Big Sean has managed to keep a record of honored handed over the key to the city of Detroit as the youngest artist.





The mayor is Mike Duggan, who provides the keys, said that until now has managed to provide keys if these three men, including Stevie Wonder, Berry Gordy and now Big Sean.

After being honored was Sean thanked for writing on Instagram, "Today I got one of the Highest HONORS a person can Receive, the key to the City Of Detroit. The mayor said he's given it to 3 people ... Stevie Wonder, Berry Gordy, and Me. I'm the youngest person to Receive this in the history of the city !. "

"Thank u for this monumental moment! He honored me and my foundation for motivating the city through my music n Messaging and starting an actual curriculum called "Mogul Prep" That teaches kids all the behind the scenes jobs available in the music industry and taught to them at a high school level, " he added.

"This will be applied to Detroit Public Schools come this fall and read schools in Baltimore and more. thanks to my mom for being a teacher n helping w / this tremendously and OUR @seanandersonorg foundation. N thanks to all the people That attended this inspiring event! I'm a keep putting my energy into this 🙏, "he continued.