Monday 3 April 2017

Harmorapa afunguka Good kumzimia Sepetu 'I'm ready to shut him ndoa'


Strict song 'Hippopotamus to Bishoo' Harmorapa has opened to make clear how he loved the queen to film in Wema Sepetu.




Rappa's claimed as acknowledged by the film actor then he announced the marriage immediately.

This Weekend Harmorapa via Instagram has decided to write an open letter about the queen.

I would say the fact that is hiding in my heart since many days due to how I am troubled with sexual feelings for the beautiful @ WEMASEPETU, since I start kumfaham good shovel and saw him on the erect tv vying umiss tz 2006 I happen to love very much and have a sense of marrying if ntampata then only membrane as I grew up that I can not see him or meet him because of the position that I grew up with it in those days I sell wallets mwenge😭nakumbuka Pind what #WEMASEPETU been cut on the erect uchaguz parliamentary quota was hurt very much, until skupatwa and do Giz I remember I woke up at 9 in the night Gheto towards the torch smuggling handbags because it sells over NPO areas torch my friend cry grows and smart and grew up Faham is kiasigani namkubari #wemasepetunga gave me information grows #sepetunga enters dar happen Dodoma after his name cut Ukwel I said should I receive and dhawadi nimpatie , bas purses kurangua I entered my wallet was honored to get a very good sense ik anijia grow the wallet Assign dhawad #kiumizaRohoYangu I sell I Storage is later I scored gori my earlier I went to receive #kiumizaRohoYangu after madam arrived I was upset too much so to win the dhawad wallet Unfortunately I was hit by bodaboda on the erect left foot and skufanyikiwa give but until today the wallet Nnao case day I get to meet him ntampatia the wallet.
But detest and youths who are tinkering #sepetunga heart farewell #Mrblue, # diamond, # Idris and others very hate to make the heart of @WEMASEPETU as Danadana and kuwalaum up.
Also warn you those whom you you compare #Zarithebosslady and #WEMASEPETU you err too good n good shovel than #zarithebosslady not that bad n #Mamatee mamatee is no good, but he approached #wemasepetu.
All all these reports #WEMASEPETU naombeni mumfikishie Tell dearly love him if I found Hato even took me weeks to get married ntamvisha ring him up and take care of any situation.