Saturday 1 April 2017

Nuh last child: Msinipangie private life


Artist of the bongo Fleva who strut and dance is radiating, Nuh last child has urged his fans kutompangia name of his son and emphasize him as a father it is sovereign.



Through eNewz of EATV, Nuh has opened that can not call her daughter the names of white on the grounds that the day was growing up and going to his native will meet with those names so no need to give baby names unnatural because even stars bosses have branded names but earn money he offered the example Iyanya and others

"I am the father of a child that I should know the name of the child, I gave my daughter the name of my birth mother who briefly I call upon Anya, this is my blood, I will see the name does not please only he but I am so proud and I liked it" - said Nuh

In another Nuh said that even though her in-laws were not interested and he cooperated with the ex-boyfriend of former Shilole at work that made them wander in different regions different but they should understand him as a parent family must confront to ensure his family lives a good life.

"On going to marry their daughter knew absolutely I am an artist but a matter of me working with Shilole they are adults should know that I will seek money to their child ale and my son did not want my family live in hostile conditions is what deals with life better" - Nuh added

Moreover Nuh added that with yanayozagaa words she and her in-laws have a good relationship.