Saturday 1 April 2017

Nay of traps: No to change me


Finally the Snares Nay artist who 'hit song to exist' has opened after finishing a meeting with the Minister of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports, Dr. Harrison Mwakyembe Dodoma and no one can say changed his perspective on what he believes


That is when President Magufuli ordered his song called 'There' be opened after suspension and TA while counsel for the improvements to be done to add new demos.

"Has responded to the call of the Hon. Minister, I appreciate we've talked a lot say they do not reject the call refused to words. It was not wrong, nothing to fix it on our song of 'Some' but he yoyapendekeza Hon. President I used to work. This is a song you all my fans Tanzania and around the world 'There' message has begun to arrive. There will stay changed my perspective. "
He wrote the artist

Notwithstanding the traps Nay said he was very dependent on the country in its defense that he did not 'Body-guard'

"I have no guardian or Bodyguard of you film my guard." One of the lines he wrote Nay