Wednesday 5 April 2017

Dayna Nyange ang'ara Award BEA, Nigeria 2017


Country music artist who is doing well and the song 'Komela' Dayna Nyange has taken two awards in Nigeria BEA released last weekend.





The singer has chua awarded Best African Artist and Best Vocal Performance with Female.

Dayna told Bongo5 that the awards committee makes its awards process to use.

Through Instagram has written:

Today has been a very happy day for me very much and would like to thank wotee🙏Mliokesha you're praying for me, you watched you encourage, you watch if you voted for me. Finally we managed to win both awards in Nigeria.
BEST FEMALE VOCAL PERFORMANCE
BEST AFRICAN artiste
My fans thank you very much, thank you very much my partners, thank you very much all Media, broadcasters, writers, and ma dj. Thank you my producer Mr.Ttouch, menejiment thanks to my fellow artists.
We all stopped working and we worked only one and eventually Fruit is ya.🏆Sijashinda I just @daynanyange but imeshibda Tanzania and Africa as a whole
# JuhudiZimezaaMatunda💃🏻 God bless sana🙏🙏🙏