Monday 30 January 2017

Video: Diamond Aporomosha heavy offensive on Instagram Live

Instagram Live gives Mchizi stars and the long run, things are boiling.

Sunday finished, Diamond was live for a long time on the same network in his home, Pretoria, South Africa with his family. On the video directly, sometime Diamond acquired
shape the campaigns and the mother of his children, Zari with their first child, Tiffah.




However, things changed after the star started discharge sleeve insults to a person's yoyaelekeza yamuambia be hated.

"You do not need to hate me Because I do not hate you, by the way I do not f * cking know you, the person tes That is not me, I do not know him," he heard Diamond on the video.



"I only know people love me dialup Because I always concentrate with dialup people love me, dialup support me, if you hate me f * ck you, I do not know you," lilimchomoka insult.


He continued, "You do not even, stress me out Because I know you must be broke, If you are not broke, there is no way you can hate me, if you hate me you're motherf * cking broke, and if you ' re broke you can not stress me out Because I got more money than you, I got more cars than you, I got Houses more than you, I got money motherf * hacker in the bank more than you. You and your family know that, so if you hate me go to hell. "

Changed language, "You who abhor continue to hate me because every day I do wonders, wonders this year are doing a lot."

As usual, the video has been received with mixed reactions, with many being offended by insults he gave.