Tuesday 31 January 2017

Tunda Man points out his music schedule within a year 2017


Artist music from Tip Top Connection, Tunda Man has claimed has made adequate preparation for production of the fans of his music in 2017.




Speaking to Bongo5 this week, Tunda Man claimed within this year will release songs 5 with his video.

"Thank God the year has started well with my schedule or my calendar year imepangika well. Nitaachia five songs with his video, I do not want this year to give dance music a few because you have changed the fans want more work, "said Tunda Man.

He added, "So many are working, there is a dance I did with Miyamoto Band, there's a song I did with Jaguar of Kenya, there is a lot that is God permit five dance will come this year,"

The singer is currently doing well with his song 'Debe Tupu' who surrendered January this year.