Monday 30 January 2017

Dogo Janja chanced that has brought him back to Hela Madee rap!

You are surprised to hear that he sent him back Dogo Janja is Madee on a comb? It's a long time we have heard Madee he sings on his songs before releasing 'Hela' recently.



Speaking during the Flavour of Life Express FM presenter of Dodoma and Silver Touchez, the rapper had allegedly advised Madee return to rap to be accepted more doing that than singing.

"Madee here among people Mchaka Mchaka very kawapeleka you look 'Tema Mate', 'Gulu Pande,' Beer Me" I said back a little old to rap. I love the rap Mdee much because he's certain words on the street. Therefore Kw boat blew dude of 'Hela', "said Dogo Janja.


Janjaro stepped to mention something that was not like the music, "I do not like my songs I for competitive like me. Example my tracks starting from the Top 10 I start to have so much stress that the fight for inserting another free kick, something I can not quite. I like to give my songs a chance, I will not be music to Big G ie naachia today after two or three months naachia again, no. I would have to challenge this occurred a fierce dance and I nafanyaje to perform over there.