Sunday 29 January 2017

So So sell cassava Road Wanavyojiuza! Dar


Following allegations that some of the girls who make a business of selling cassava, peanuts and coconut in traffic jams and street in Dar, are involved in business has sold, Force Operation Expose Evil (OFM) entered the workplace and this is kilichobainika.







CLAIMS OF PREVIOUS







Some witnesses who spoke to Shoot Saturday initially claimed that the sisters were in the same business, you also want to have sexual services that are quicker to accept due to the difficult situation in life. "These sisters you see they sell cassava on soaking barking deals also has sold, while in the car or on the street and it wants you to leave him or give his number and afterward you seek, you are finished," claimed the young man who works for hawking on the lights of Ubungo in Dar.










Kamanada of OFM and sold cassava.







OFM WORK







Following these allegations to keep pace, the commander of the OFM is in his car Contact Stand areas towards Ubungo, he met a sister who endowed pipe shapes as sells cassava and conversation became this:







OFM: How Shilling cassava?







Sister: Video or grown?







OFM: Video only. Sister: There's a piece of 200, 500 and 1,000. Nuts and coconut are also not know anymore! OFM: Give me a piece of five hundred and nuts but also I want to you, you say?







Sister: Aka! Right now I'm at work.







OFM: So give me your number, I will seek future. The sister sold cassava while Funny he mentioned his number, OFM said isevu.







Cassava peddler II







The other day as commander OFM on her rounds of the six-fight Sinza Dar met with another sister and sold cassava contain these negotiations:







OFM (kum changamkia While appearing as though they know) I want a small piece of coconut and cassava with yourself, you say?







Sister: Mh! You're the first cassava and peanuts then look for your future.







OFM: Later we will see how far?







Sister: My phone is off charge, then release me your number and then I will seek. OFM he releases numbers then they parted. At 2:30 at night wanting to confirm if indeed he Adada they do business that the market itself, came at 2:30 at night, the commander of OFM phoned the sister of the first, the conversation became so;







OFM: What?







Sister: Poa, who?







OFM: I know you do not have my number, I met there Ubungo lights, and give me your number.







Sister: Aaa! Nimekukumbuka, tell me, I'm listening.







OFM: Obviously, I am attracted to you, I want a romantic, nikuandalie how many shillings?







Sister: Mh! because where are you?







OFM: Here Torch. How can you come?







Sister: These clocks will be hard because I live far, we do tomorrow. Another enters mzimamzima In the study, OFM succeeded to meet with the other sisters who sells cassava Buguruni Association and was asked to provide sexual services made it clear that, as is sleep 20,000 but who would be prepared to 'short time' is 5000!