Sunday 29 January 2017

A New Approach to Women's Day Marriage Nguvu..Ni These Wanaosaka Noma Sana

 
The first day will come and underwear 2, one he did beat he left the bathroom, the other wearing the morning she left ...

Day 2 comes with khangas, he wore the night, in the morning ianika back door is left ...

Day 3 forgets rings and earrings on the table tells you 'HNY nitunzie I forgot my earrings table

Day 4 comes with 2 and pedo clothing and footwear line of pea 2, he sets off on high heels Shoe rack morning he left to go to college and flat shoes. After a month your room acquires certain things, and your ole uvihamishe he left, the trial begins ...

These membrane alcoholic women, coming with a whole bag What do not you ask my colleague and chased ... Anahamia procedures .. end of the day your dressing table was not perfume and oil Rays becomes littered with earrings and 'Foundation' ...

My Brother, you do not need to ask, Pando KASHAHAMIA HIM ....
Next you will be told, '' Honey I miss my days ", Zamani I know mobile phones are the only membrane Missed Calls, Missed Nowadays there are days, you know I have eaten just told you, inawindwa married there ...