Sunday 29 January 2017

Sultan Idris Aaamua Steaming Everything How Good Sepetu 500 million Alivyomkausha His Victory Big Brother .. !!

 
Contest Winner Big Brother Africa Idris Sultan has decided confessed that the show is in a relationship with Miss Tanzania 2006 Wema Sepetu he suffered privation.

Through the period of the Clouds Clouds e Tv Sultan Idris said while he is on his past relationships and beautiful Wema Ukata Sepetu was on it, I found I do things more important than
this period is Single.
"While I am on my past relationships I have little economic undecided because I was doing a lot of things more important than now because even my closest people will describe it, I am glad I am
singles and kept fighting "said Idris.
It should be noted idris Tsh 500 million won in competition Tanzanian big brother Africa. Idris sasahivi is the presenter of choice FM