Friday 27 January 2017

JB awashangaa artists who complain about the market of film 'My job market exists safi'


While many artists of the film complained about film market to be wrong while others threatened to abandon the job for a while, Artist veteran of the film Jacob Steven 'JB' has claimed since he started acting has never been challenged to market his work as some artists tv brains
have been complaining.


According to the network EATV, the actress has claimed not to have received such a challenge and always have been doing his job well every stamped marketplace.

"I never get to market problems in my job, so I must be honest I never get my job market problems have been being sold and I was good to me so I get sales that you must thank God," said JB.

He added, "The best thing I can make work that I pretend I only perform better as well, perhaps in 2003 when I make my first job a bit but after that I got a permanent contract, so I personally have not found any problems with the market" said JB

The actor, who until now has made more than 40 films including zoziandaa of the works have been performed by others. claimed earlier this year he announced his retirement from acting in order to remain as a producer.......