Saturday 28 January 2017

I have never been indifferent to Mr Blue nor did we ever have any bifu - Joslin


Artist veteran music, Joslin has denied the information spread on social networks have served as the bifu and rapper Mr Blue.




The singer claims he has never had a bifu and Mr Blue, but he knew he was that they were able to zidiana music volume stakeholders, fans started kuwafananisha.

"I've never had a difference with Mr Blue and we do not ever have bifu whatever he knew me and Blue were zidiana capacity so there was a game of power only between me and him, said stakeholders and fans are started to conform us to kutupambanisha because they were seen as we flow the drop is like this, "Joslin told the Planet during the EA Bongo Radio.

Joslin also says time has not yet come out musically was met with Mr Blue and Blue had already afflicted with divine that do well when he comes musically due to his ability.

"Before leaving I was musically very point to meet with Mr Blue and he has told me, copying day people will come from you very hysterically" said Joslin