Tuesday 31 January 2017

TOP 15 WHATSAPP STATUS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EX CRY WHILE REGRETTING


1. Our separation was because of religious differences.He thought he was God. I didn’t.

2. You are on the web, am on the web however we don’t converse with each other in light of the fact that pride is additionally on the web.

3. Sorry heart shut until further notice.

4. Dont be a lady that needs a man, be a lady a man needs.

5. Treat all aspects of your towel pleasantly in light of the fact that the part that wipes your posterior today will wipe your face tomorrow.

6. I don’t loathe you, however in the event that you were ablaze and I had a glass of water I’ll drink it and let my skin shine for another person.

7. In the event that you call me and I don’t pick, wait,I will get back to you in the event that I have to converse with you. I don’t have your kidney.

8. In the event that you believe am disregarding you, you are correct… I generally have my telephone in my grasp day in and day out

9. You were some tea yet I drink champagne now.

10. The main thing in life that I will compel is my pants over my ass..Nothing else! Not fellowships or relationships# Take a climb.

11. Blocking is for feeble bi%%ches,I need you to see my sh#@t and cry.

12. On the off chance that you want my man, I’ll want your father and we will run shopping with your charges.

13. I found flying with birds and quit strolling with chicken.

14. On the off chance that you have an assessment about my life raise your hand. Presently put it over your mouth.

15. Once in a while you need to assume the part of a trick to trick the trick who think they are tricking you.