Wednesday 5 April 2017

Rayvanny claims it was hard work and luck that has learned to sing kanisani


After the artist's music WCB, Rayvanny collaboration with Kenyan gospel artist, luck in the song 'Remind' has opened to discuss how he could collaborate musically with the singer of gospel and to be able to find something good.




Speaking during the Ark of Clouds FM Tuesday, Rayvanny claimed before you start singing began singing in church choirs.

"First I have been pursuing for a long time luck and I was thinking if I met him, I will sing a song of kind and I were left Arap back but I know through church singing. So it was not difficult for me to do because it's a song they most races is why the song does not show if it's gospel or their world, "said Rayvanny.

Video of the song is left Tuesday online with audio if available in the network Wasafi.Com.