Monday 3 April 2017

My security has been limited, they plan to destroy me: but - Nay's Mitego


Artist of hip hop who does well with the song 'Some' Nay of traps has claimed there are people who want to lose.




A week ago the rapper was arrested by police from her new song 'There'.

However President Magufuli gave a statement released by the artist and said the song was not a problem.

Rapper has opened on Monday by claiming that there are people wanting to mislead pursued.

"The safety of my life has grown little by moment, They plan to destroy me: but if necessary I not completely absent in this world." Nay wrote the Istagram Traps.

He added, "I am ready for whatever they have planned to do Coz I have organized to fight them, I am the son music not otherwise. For whatever what was happening to my family will grow and chakuongea. I can not shift the country do not run I will die here. And I'm not willing to divert anything. Ndo you guys will protect me. Protecting and I do not expect Sina grew by a defender. OnlyGod🙏🏿 # There "

Rapper was not made clear who wants to do it.