Sunday 2 April 2017

Jay Moe: I got Embarrassed By Bill Nas


RAPA has ever rolled with the song "Rain and Sun ', Juma Mchopanga (Jay Moe), said despite aspire to work with the rapper's song" I will not practice', William Lyimo (Bill Nas), will not forget he vyomdharau pre-listen and view its videos .


Jay Moe said before to see, listen and watch his video did not know he has a great capacity so the rapper even being used track of the rapper and his manager did not pay heed to scorn when they met in South Africa.
"You know there are days his manager, Bill Nas 'Foul', sent me a song requesting I send to others but I did not do it, I overtook them, South Africa and the interview they told me there for making video for the song was onitumia, I feel very bad and I felt ashamed because I saw his video is terrific and I used different suspects.

"Then I learned something that you should not despise someone, meaning little has great ability to rap and knows what he is doing until I promised to make him work," said Jay Moe.
The rapper, who swagger and song 'Help Share', he added that in spite of desiring to make him work too longs kumtungia poetry Bill Nas if he will be ready.