Monday 3 April 2017

Bishop Gwajima claims used messages threatened kuuawa


Bishop of the Church of the Resurrection and the Life, Josephat Gwajima said he was threatened with death by a group of people he knew as he claimed that the people who sent a text message via his mobile phone to spread it to people.





Bishop Gwajima made the remarks in his worship of this Jumapilii, said that after gaining delegation made an application for firing were sent to find out what was going on.

"There bishop calls himself a prophet limited yesterday was distributing messages says see Gwajima he finished his course, you will complete your course myself, I swear in the name of the Lord he who says I will finish the course with the forces of darkness will finish him first and not me in the name of Jesus and the next week he finished the course he master himself by name. I have sworn in the name of the father as he had hoped would happen are they finish the course in the interest of the motion of dark and you finish the course in the interest of the kingdom of Jesus Christ is not destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ, "said Gwajima.

"Yesterday I was namsaka who sent messages that the corridors of spirituality, I saw, I have a covenant with the Lord that my enemies coming in the same way they left seven ways armor to come to me not zitofanikiwa, he will die the same day he was hired, not me."

Moreover Gwajima said that he and his members will continue to be stable because they know they are trusted and are not threatened by death threats because he wins their God.