Sunday 2 April 2017

After Diamond, Shigongo turns to Alikiba, Hands Over advice


After opening a lot of Diamond and his leadership and ultimately benefited all manner of insults from fans of the star, Eric Shigongo now has turned Alikiba and its leadership.





This is what he said:

First and foremost would like to begin by admitting that I never met with Ali kiba face to face until two months ago I was at the Double Tree Hotel, situated Masaki, Dar Es salaam.Nilikwenda there for lunch with my wife. Shortly after we arrived entry Ali Kiba and his manager Christine Mosha (Seven) came directly on the corner we spent to greet us.

The first thing I have learned and the love for Ali kiba is humility, this young man is humble mnoooo! This thing alone let alone his music made me to love Kiba. Leaving my wife and I both were admitted KIBA NI kindness and that is why He succeeds SANA IN MUSIC.
When we speak of Kiba successful we will never stop congratulating her manager, congratulations Seven. This little girl is a humble, smart, intelligent and clever! Course is the great secret of the success of Kiba in music.

A few weeks later Ali kiba won the MTV Awards in South Africa and brought our nation great compliment! Sikuwepo airport during its reception but Globaltv Online, made the 'Documentary' very good showing that he received a royal boy and hundreds of young people, than even that our national team is received, BRAVO KIBA.

Groups of young people were present airport to show your love for Kiba, usually young, they lived a normal life, small businesses, students, etc. There was an employee of the CRDB, BOT has Standard Chartered place! I did not see who hit an eagle and a white shirt that place.
Kiba car was pushed to the youth to raise one thousand one till the money to fuel car Kiba! Surely this is a sign of great love for Kiba.

Today I advised Ali Kiba! Not everyone will want advice, not everyone likes to be consulted. Even telling drunk quit alcohol, he hated, even telling a smoker to turn to smoking that kills, he hated, hated part of our lives, did not begin yesterday, day before yesterday, and itoishia tomorrow, still continues to be so generations to generations. After today I want to refer them to advise Diamond Ali Kiba. I do not know whether he is happy or he will hate, I do so because I do not want to stop music in the future with no avail. Then I do not want someone to say that there are the users, and earn money and then they flee.

Having said that let us speak kilichonisukuma this write what I write, it's advice, Kiba and his manager can take it or leave! Not necessarily, as the organizer of people quit in poverty I feel like I have the responsibility of advising Kiba I was like a brother, Anko or Tanzanian colleague, I believe in the wisdom they have Ali Kiba and his manager will get the course to take, improper will set me free myself.

Kiba I love very much and I'm just very proud to be a Tanzanian colleague and I would like to see is more successful in his career. If I can not rejoice the success of my fellow citizens then there is no need for me around back and forth in and out of my country to preach the gospel of prosperity, people out of poverty is olitesa my nation. It did not happen only Ali kiba and he loved well, of course not, it is the result of certain actions that has been made in his life until Akawavuta people love! These things it was abandoned until the Instagram followers who made him feel loved today will be gone!

Ali kiba, his manager and my fellow citizens should listen to here; SUCCESSFUL LIFE AND NOTHING COMES BACK ITS, it is often tend to ignore and defy those who convey the go. Exclude not aware they are the buyers of your work or your music listeners have been relegated only will fall into the ditch and that is will be your last.

Ali kiba should know that he can not be champion for life, but how much better he should one day someone better will come of it. Before Chris Brown Usher Raymond was present before Beyoncé Rihanna was present, before Floyd Maywether was in Mike Tyson, every era and its champion. Today is Kiba tomorrow will be another question to ask is this: When he KIBA ALI DAY OUT WHO HE ATABAKI? Now his car linasukumwa and surrounded by people every where he goes, but there is not a day will be popular again as happened to Mr Nice, Inspector Haroun and many others!
What will he do kiba day when he sits on a table at the hotel do not have seats all other people? No aide? Or manager? These things happen, my brother ....