Tuesday 7 March 2017

Usichokijua About Dully Sykes and Baraka Da Prince


Obviously that Baraka Da Prince is one of fierce artists who can not stop naming if you specify the list of artists in the music of A List Boongo Fleva.
Owns hits along with many other tablet that has been done and he has successfully take place in the music game.



If you have been paying attention instagram page of the legendary music Tanzania Prince Dully Sykes for about a week now I believe you must have seen the act of putting a picture of the legendary artist Baraka Da Prince on his profile page picture of it.

Many questions came to the heads of many stakeholders and other leading kufukiria further and feel that there might be Collabo which comes between the two.

Jana via instagram same page Dully Sykes has tusanua something that many were not know about him and Baraka Da Prince.

Dully wrote on the page it "There are days, but this year I remember I got a call from the guy he ejitambulisha in the name of BARAKA" Akanisalimia and kunambia needs nimpatie name so he spend on art ... .nikamuuliza he live? ... He told me he lived first ... I told him I would give him the same name between ..ndipo names I gave him my ... "I said to summon PRINCE ... .BARAKA DA PRINCE and really ... .nashukuru god have grown and has been one of the artists who love and respect me .... @barakahtheprince_ very loved my little ... "Join Us