Sunday 26 March 2017

Shilole: Nikichemka Music, because Mama Nutrition


Music stars of Bongo Fleva, Zuwena Mohammed 'Shilole' has emerged to say that if it happens a sternpost music will turn work Ntilie mother 'nourishing mother "because he loves it and is in the blood.

Akibonga and Shoot Saturday, Shilole said from an early age he loved to cook so even now with making music has been cooked himself in his restaurant he opens it happens musical career has rejected will turn completely to the work of mother nutrition as he masters and pays than usual.
"I find no shame that mothers feed means is work that I enjoy and I left the music shall be my job special will not distracted by other things, I am not ashamed to do this work because I do not have the characteristics of drama life as stars rest, here itself is Napika myself to please my clients, I thank God this job pays for the money I get the music on this capital is naziwekeza mother's nutrition, "said Shilole.