Friday 24 March 2017

KIMENUKAA .... Kinondoni RPC restrictions AFUNGUKA ABOUT THIS MEETING NAPE ... speaks saga of a pistol SOLDIERS


Police Commander Kinondoni Regional Police Kaganda Susan, said she did not give instructions to prevent the meeting of the former Minister of Information, Arts, Culture and Sports Nape Nnauye with journalists yesterday Protea Hotel.




Explaining through diversification over the life of the Times Fm early morning, Susan has claimed him as a commander has no authority to intervene private business (Protea Hotel), and he went there to ensure security is enhanced and not otherwise.


"Protea Hotel is not the private property of the State, that is a free trade commander can not prevent it, but I found many writers there and had an opportunity to talk to them.


"I have my job is to manage the Public Safety and their property, a meeting about it being the Presence" said Susan RPC.


Asked in connection with a piece of 'Portrait Jongefu' (video) which represents a person deemed to have been offered armed soldiers Nape Nnauye, said the issue is not kuliongelea now until the investigation is completed for this piece portrays Cap That person.


"Police we teach our soldiers to use force to how they met and the environment, I was not there I saw I was told and that's why I went and asked Ed is right he is safe answer,"


"But if there are weapons used, as I have seen in the media, we service it investigation, I was not there at the scene that shows images Sogo, be calm, we investigate," he explained.