Monday 27 March 2017

Can not make WRONG BARNABA, stealing from HIS PASSPORT


Overnight Barnabas had stolen his bag in his car was literally treasure that included some of his works which were not forthcoming on the hard disc, camera and two laptop.





Barnaba has post messages Instagram urge wishers restore and provide information how to contact them and between objects exist also lost his travel document (passport).

He writes:


"My dear brother morning Za overnight stolen my Begi Dogo Just not very big, which was in my car | but in Him There was and Laptop πŸ’» of mac two single Pro x one Letina size Little Theni There are external two single Color orange 🍊 one green and there File Zangu grew and Deals Different but Significantly more In Him There Sport My that If you create within Reading Name ELIASI Barnabas Ignatius and there is so much subsistence Value If Camera πŸŽ₯Na other But I pray very Sana Gentlemen If someone Yotote will be realized or know where they are or even extradited So I beg Sumerian goodness me back or bring me and is present in No 0743505010 God bless you, and I believe Aliyenavyo ajaiba Bali has reviewed ways of finding dissatisfied And in the name of god will forgive and I forgive but If Ana Rohoo good and has touched Then I beg gentlemen give me even If Umeokota 😰😭 "Barnaba Alipost