Friday 24 March 2017

G-Nako on defense knowledge Flowking rapper Stone


G-Nako has continued to protest allegations copy it song 'Go Low' he sang and Jux but also claimed he did not know rapper from Ghana Stone Flowking a song with the same name and similar to his.





Last week review period of the Ice Planet Zero Fm, rapper from the group of Black denied to record the song. Speaking during the E-News of EATV, G-Nako has insisted that the song did not Geza has not heard of the artist before.

"I've never heard this song 'Before' do not hear this artist 'to be honest' and always I believe in ku-copy the work of another artist because I believe absolutely can not get through me as I can kumkopi another artist," says rapper .

Song of Go Low of Flowking Stone is from Aug. 9 last year at the same time the G Nako song is from the previous month.